As our OFM, Operations and Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the corporate and financial management of property companies and holding companies in the fund structure with a focus on the market in Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
- As our OFM, Operations and Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the corporate and financial management of property companies and holding companies in the fund structure with a focus on the market in Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
- You´ll be responsible for tax management, debt and derivatives, management of balance sheet and local regulatory matters.
- You´ll be an active participant in company transactions, where you give input on new and potential acquisitions and disposals, working in fund team with accountants, auditors, bankers, insurance managers, tax consultants etc.
- You´ll be in charge of overseeing a group of external property managers. You will report to our CFO.
- We are looking for a person with a college degree in finance and accounting, good insight in corporate management and preferably also knowledge of real estate. You have 5 - 10 years of experience in accounting, financial management and controlling, and you are accustomed with the GAAP and IFRS frameworks.
- As a person you are self-motivated, driven, engaged and highly flexible. You have the ability to work very independently and you are not afraid to take initiatives which sometimes means leaving your comfort zone.
- Further your endurance and your ability to prioritize and to solve problems and handle complex issues, helps you manage times of stress and pressure. You´re also a structured and highly meticulous person with a clear focus on the numbers. Working independently as well as in a team suits you equally well.
A highly stimulating and challenging role in a dynamic, business-driven organization with a lot of things going on continuously. Your opportunity of personal and professional development will be very favorable and you will have the chance to influence our business activities to a large extent.
In this recruitment process Genesta Property Nordic collaborates with Fasticon Kompetens. You apply through Fasticon.
Interviews will be carried out as applications are received so please send your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions concerning the position or the recruitment process please contact the recruiter responsible, Mia Olsson, at 073-415 43 13 or email@example.com
Welcome with your application!