Welcome to Linnégatan 18
Do you have important guests? Regular meetings? A working schedule that demands focus and first class facilities? Look no further than Linnégatan 18 – our prime office location in Stockholm, right next to Stureplan and Humlegården.
890 sqm of Offices Available
Top quality office space in this area is in high demand, especially amongst financial institutions, law firms, family firms and start-ups. Available premises in this category are few and far between. For more information about the offices and the property, contact:
Tel: +46 8 506 497 36
- 45 parking spaces
- Balconies facing backyard and the street
- Modern premises from 300-900 sqm
- Choose between cell offices and open-plan offices
- 2 minutes walk to Östermalmstorg subway station and city centre buses
- 4 minutes walk to Stureplan
- Premises adapted to fit the tenant’s needs
In the Middle of Everything
The area surrounding Linnégatan 18 has been a melting pot for business, leisure, culture and shopping for more than a hundred years. A natural meeting place shaped by people and times gone by. Östermalmshallen, Sturegallerian, Dramaten, Nybrokajen, Humlegården and Stureplan are all located within three minutes’ distance.
The neighbourhood is one of the most exclusive areas in Stockholm for residential and business purposes, and the only alternative for many ambitious businesses. Spiltan Investment, Foodora, Lendify and Industrivärden are among your prominent neighbours.
Getting to Linnégatan 18 is easy, whether you walk, drive, take the subway or jump on a bus. The central location means the premies are easily accessible whether you live in Stockholm or commute from further away.
- 150 meter to Östermalmstorg subway station
- Multiple buses, including lines 1, 2 and 54 depart from Birger Jarlsgatan, Sturegatan and Sibyllegatan
- Easily accessible by car via Karlavägen and Birger Jarlsgatan which connect with E4/E20 and E18
- The property has a garage with 45 parking spaces
Stockholms Central Station
- 2 minutes on the subway or a 15 minute walk
- National and regional trains, plus Arlanda Express to the airport
Offices for High Energy and Focus
The property was designed by architect Gustaf Lettström and constructed in 1955. It was the first office building to be built in central Stockholm after the second world war.
Bright and Modern Premises Fitted to Suit your Needs
The high standard premises are effective and flexible. Choose between cell offices, open-plan offices or a mixture of both. As a tenant in Linnégatan 18 your premises will be adapted to suit your needs.
Get in Touch, and We Will Show You the Possibilities.
Tel: +46 8 506 497 36