3 things I like about M13
- The communication with everybody in M13. We´re almost like a family!
- Getting to make use of my higher technical education from Sup Institute Technology Application in Morocco.
- That the building is functional end efficient.
Mariboesgate 13 is located in a part of Oslo known for its bustling city life, quality kebabs and popular rock scenes. The eight-storey office building became part of Genestas property portfolio in 2017 and is one of two properties owned by Genesta in Norway.
Having worked at the building as operating technician for the last 11 years, few people are likely to know the premises better than Mohammed Abdellaoui.
- I really enjoy it here at M13. The location is central and the people who work here are almost like one big family.
The majority of the premises are currently occupied by a variety of public tenants, including Likestillings- og diskrimineringsombudet, Fellesorganisasjonen for funksjonshemmede, SOS-barnebyer and Direktoratet for Byggkvalitet.
- The premises are safe, secure and have been developed in accordance with principles of universal design. The building is equipped with modern and high standard solutions for heating, ventilation and energy efficiency.
For Mohammed each day starts by going through the daily routines, collecting data that monitors surveillance and ventilation.
- If I discover anything unusual, I act immediately and accordingly. I then go through the whole building. From the garage and waste room in the basement, through the technical rooms and all the way up to the rooftop terrace.
- I feel proud to be working at M13. It´s a functional end efficient building. Above all i´s a good place to work. I probably know everyone who works here by name.