INTERNSHIP SPRING 2022
- The transaction team is expanding. We are looking to recruit a highly motivated team player with excellent analytical, quantitative and communication skills for an intern position during the spring
- As an intern in the transaction team you will have an integral role in investing our Value Add and Core Plus funds across the Nordics. Our high transaction pace in 2021 will continue in 2022, and as such you can expect exposure to the whole value chain of real estate private equity investing including both origination and deal execution
- The role will include analyzing and underwriting investment opportunities, assisting in due diligence processes and participating in external meetings
- We aim to offer successful interns the opportunity to begin as full-time analysts, therefore we prefer candidates with 1-2 semesters to graduation
- Studying final year MSc or BSc
- Fluency in a Nordic language is required
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to perform under pressure
- Strong academic record, and a genuine interest in business, M&A and real estate
- Relevant work experience is a plus
- Full time or part-time (50%) during the spring of 2022 (January - March and/or April - June). Please indicate your availability in your application.
- Application deadline 29th of October, but we review applications on a rolling basis.
- Send your CV, cover letter and academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
Genesta is a private equity fund manager specialized in commercial real estate across the Nordics. The company was founded in 2003 and so far we have transacted more than EUR 3 bn, and expect to continue the high transaction pace with the four funds we currently manage. We just launched a new fund, GNRE Core Plus-Open ended, and have acquired the first property on its behalf. In addition to office, logistics and retail we are currently expanding into the residential sector.- read more at genesta.se