A lively space with an attractive glow
Ruoholahden Roihu takes your thoughts to a place where creative thinking and technological expertise create new energy and innovation. Welcome to Roihu – a space that’s alive.
Roihu is an impressive location for businesses looking for high-quality space that can be customized to their needs and wishes. Originally completed in 1986, the building is a recognizable landmark at the Länsiväylä junction, the most prominent location in Ruoholahti, a seaside district known for its international atmosphere. Following a complete renovation, the building will receive a new lease of life as a modern office property with a visual identity that reflects its new tenants.
Roihu will become a vibrant property that provides excellent opportunities for thriving business and ensuring the comprehensive well-being of employees. The building has extensive exercise and recreation facilities, and there are also many opportunities for sports and outdoor activities in the building’s immediate vicinity. Served by excellent transport links, Roihu is a lively place that makes commuting easy and has a warm glow that attracts people even after the day’s work is done.
Many reasons to lease space in Roihu
• An impressive headquarters-level building completed in the 1980s
• The building’s spacious floors of approximately 1,800 square meters each can be freely divided and combined
• Each floor is fully customizable according to your needs and wishes
• The building’s fully renovated premises are made with high quality
• Located in Ruoholahti, a business district served by excellent transport links
• Metro, bus, and tram stops nearby
• 1.5 kilometers from the city center, 20 kilometers from the airport
• Extensive exercise and recreation facilities, including a sauna suitable for entertaining guests as well as an indoor gymnasium for ball and racquet sports
• Kaapelitehdas, the largest cultural center in Finland, is a five-minute walk from Roihu
• Salmisaari sports center and Laguuni provide excellent opportunities for sporting activities
• Quick and convenient shopping in the nearby Ruoholahti shopping center
Genesta Green Lease
As a tenant at Roihu, you can sign the Genesta Green Lease that supports your company’s corporate responsibility objectives. Our criteria help you reduce your carbon footprint and protect the environment. Are you interested in the Genesta Green Lease?
Ask us for more information!
Property in Detail
Office space in a lively hub of business and well-being
Roihu is a dynamic and stylish property in the international office district of Ruoholahti. Ruoholahti is home to many major corporations in the fields of industry, technology, and finance and insurance.
The area has everything you need for smooth daily life with a high level of well-being. Located right next to Roihu, the Salmisaari sports center provides excellent opportunities for many types of exercise. Water sports enthusiasts can enjoy the services of Laguuni in nearby Keilaniemi.
It’s also easy to pick up groceries and take care of other shopping needs after a day at work thanks to the comprehensive services of the Ruoholahti shopping center. When you’re hungry for culture, simply make the six-minute walk to Kaapelitehdas, the largest cultural center in Finland.
Roihu adapts to its tenants: business premises customized to your specific needs
We can provide you with business premises where the spatial solutions and materials are carefully designed to match your business needs and visual brand identity.
Our renovation projects are always carried out by industry-leading professionals. We use state-of-the-art technology to modernize the premises to suit today’s needs.
Your needs and wishes are the most important aspect of the project.
Map of the Property
Public transport only a few minutes away
Roihu’s location at the Länsiväylä junction makes it very easy to commute within Helsinki and outside of the city, both by private car and public transport. International connections are also easily accessible, with the airport being only 20 kilometers away.