Think inside the box
Norra Hamnen Kubiklager is a modern warehouse and logistics building offering boundless flexibility – strategically situated in the middle of the new Malmö Industrial Park. Having been built to meet the logistics strategies of the future, this might just be what helps you bring your business to the next level.
The whole world at your doorstep
Malmö Industrial Park is quickly being developed as the new logistics centre of the Öresund region. Its location is unique. With the railway, port area and highway next door, it is a hub for freight trains, container ships, ro-ro vessels and trucks alike. If your business relies on export, import or both, you will value the quick connections to the rest of Scandinavia, Germany, Poland, the Baltic region and Russia.
Maximum capacity from floor to ceiling
Norra Hamnen Kubiklager takes flexibility to another level. With almost 12 m headroom and movable walls, size and cost will be customized to meet the exact demands of your business.
Construction of the building completed in 2018, and is stocked with modern sollutions focusing on the logistics industry in mind, where pallets, containers and trucks are measured in cubic meters – we believe it would be difficult to find another warehouse in the region with the same facilities.
Reasons to rent
- Situated next to quay and harbour services, as well as the international motorways surrounding Malmö.
- Directly connected to Malmö freight yard, the largest railway hub in southern Sweden.
- Ultra-modern and flexible premises.
- Short distance to Copenhagen Airport, the indisputable choice for air freight in Northern Europe.
- Collective solutions regarding energy supply, security, transport, waste disposal and recycling, favouring businesses and lowering costs.