The Kaunas Terminal is a modern logistic property consisting of approx. 31,000 m2 of warehouse space with complimentary offices. The space is devided to four main tenants: Itella Logistics, Hellmann Worldwide Logistics, Sviesa and Dubingiai. The current vacant area is 6,330 m2 .
The Kaunas Terminal is located in the Free Economic Zone of Kaunas on the intersection of the east-west/north-south highway intersection in the Baltics. The site has excellent infrastructure development possibilities and is easily accessible by land and air within the country and from other Baltic or Eastern Europe countries.
It is situated:
- 4 km to Karmėlava international Airport
- 7 km to “Via Baltica” highway
- 2 km to A1 highway (Klaipėda –Vilnius – Minsk)
- 300 m to A6 highway (Warsaw – St. Petersburg)
- 10 km to Palemonas rail freight terminal
- 7 km (15 – 20 min. drive) to Kaunas City centre and 2 km to North-eastern Kaunas City limit
Kaunas Terminal can be accessed conveniently from Kaunas City trough Savanoriai Avenue, then use A6 (E262) highway (Kaunas – Zarasai – Daugavpils). Approx. 2 km from Kaunas City, take a turn right to Free Economic Zone of Kaunas (Kaunas FEZ).
From Karmėlava International Airport you take the A6 (E262) highway (Kaunas – Zarasai – Daugavpils). Then drive in the direction of Kaunas City and take a turn left to Free Economic Zone of Kaunas (Kaunas FEZ).