Genesta’s employees have one thing in common; we are passionate about creating value. This passion is visible in all our work: in developing our properties, our customer relations and our internal processes. We constantly develop our competence and expertise through business specific training, structured feedback sessions and mentoring. Our flat organization means that senior advice is never far away when needed. We are eager to get to know individuals who share the same passion and warmly welcome new applications.
Interested in joining us? Please send your CV and application to: email@example.com
Analyst Openings at Genesta
We have an opening for a financial analyst in the investment management team at our Helsinki office. The position’s main task is to analyze investment decisions using IRR and NPV financial models. Additionally, the analyst will support the investment manager in the execution of the following tasks:
• Development of each investment’s strategy via business planning
• Marketing and leasing for assigned real estate investments
• Quarterly reporting to fund investors and institutional clients
• Capital improvement planning and execution
• Management of outsourced construction-, leasing-, and property management- service providers
• Contract management including acquisition related agreements and insurance
We are searching for a hard working team player to join us. We assume that you have a strong academic record and a genuine interest of the real estate- and finance sector. A suitable background is likely to include:
• A Master’s of Science degree in Business or Engineering (preferably within real-estate and/or finance)
• Related work experience of one to two years is beneficial but not a demand
• Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to develop business relationships
• Fluent Finnish
• Strong written and verbal English
• Strong knowledge within MS excel (cash flow modeling and IRR/NPV calculations), Word, and Power Point.
• Knowledge within ARGUS Enterprise (v. 11.5) is beneficial but not a requirement
What Genesta Offers
Genesta started as a deal-driven entrepreneurial company, and that culture is still alive within our organization. We work in an international environment with a number of institutional investors from Europe. Due to our size and organizational structure you will gain an extensive understanding of the whole investment process, from acquiring and developing assets to the disposal process. Each team member’s contributions have a direct impact on our success as a company. The investment management team works in an intense and challenging environment with a range of external clients which will affect the analyst’s work tasks in many ways.
We look forward to receiving your application in English no later than May 21st. Send your CV, cover letter and university transcripts to our HR-advisor Helena Brejke via e-mail at HR@genesta.eu. Please note that selections and interviews will be held continuously. The position may be filled before last day of application.